We are so proud of the work we do for Coast to Coast Legal Aid and Legal Aid Service of Broward County. Today it all paid off with landing the lead story on CNN, a story about one of their clients, John Ayers, who was facing eviction after losing his job. Hours after his story aired, John has raised nearly $30,000 via GoFundMe and will no longer be homeless come January 1. Find the good stories, share the stories that need to be told, and focus on the positive – together we can make the world brighter despite it all.
- Your Words Matter- How To Create Content That Includes Everyone
- Trinity Cathedral Revitalization Project gets $163K in earned media coverage
- Circuit By The Sea IG Reel gets more than 29k views
- Stamford Advocate ranks Dr. Henry Yoon’s Op-Ed as #10 on the Top 25 most read articles of 2023
- Hurricane Season Toolkit: Keeping Your Community Informed and Connected
No comments to show.