INTERN DESCRIPTION: Digital Media / MARKETING / PR
We’re growing and we want you to grow with us! Conceptual Communications is seeking a Marketing Intern to work with our Fort Lauderdale-based team.
Intern with Conceptual Communications
We need an extra pair of hands to help back up our social media, marketing and public relations efforts. If you are willing to work in a fast pace environment, learn a lot and even teach us a thing or two, we would be interested in meeting with you!
- Proficient in social media properties (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Snapchat, Periscope)
- Research and compile creative materials including photos and videos
- Media contact research and list building
- File organization and management
- Attend client events and team outings
- Brainstorm and offer creative solutions
A Little About the Firm
Conceptual Communications is a full-service marketing and public relations firm located in Fort Lauderdale’s burgeoning arts district. Our company structure is unique in the following ways:
- Conceptual Communications works with clients in numerous industries from transportation to government, hotels, restaurants, museums and commercial development just to name a few. This keeps our days interesting and fresh – boredom is not an option!
- Our mission is to help our clients further develop and activate their brands by leveraging their marketing, public relations and social media efforts so they can reach their goals. It’s not about us; it’s all about them!
- It’s a team effort! Each client essentially gets a team of professionals working on their account – our company culture only allows for exposing and utilizing an individual’s strengths.
- Learn, Learn, Learn! At Conceptual Communications we want to continue our rapid growth and we also want YOU to grow as well. We encourage our team members to branch out in the community and take ongoing learning courses and seminars.
Am I qualified?
Seeking a BA/BS in a discipline related to public relations, journalism or communications. Candidates must be self-starters with a passion for branding, marketing, social media and PR, enjoy working in a collaborative environment, be well-organized and exhibit sound judgment, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize deadlines.
Applicants must have excellent written and oral communication and research skills. Previous experience in social media, content development and public relations, is a plus. Candidates should enjoy learning about new industries and staying up-to-date on current affairs.
Submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line please place the phrase INTERN RESUME with your last name. Incomplete submissions will not be considered.